• Once available only in lakeside communities, it can now be shipped throughout North America for your enjoyment.
IQF Natural Lake Erie Yellow Perch is considered a delicacy throughout the world!
SORRY- SOLD OUT!
DETAILS ABOUT OUR LAKE ERIE YELLOW PERCH
• Our IQF Yellow Perch Fillets are wild-caught in Lake Erie.
• These delicious freshwater fish are popular throughout the United States for their sweet, delicate taste.
• Processed and individually quick frozen with hours of catch, you can be serving these for dinner just days from now!
Because of the perishable nature of frozen fish, at this point we offer shipping via UPS 2 days per week.
Packed in a styrofoam cooler with dry ice, our goal is to provide our quality fish to you in their current frozen state.
For orders to be shipped on TUESDAY for delivery on THURSDAY, please order by 10 a.m. on Monday. For orders to be shipped on WEDNESDAY for delivery on FRIDAY, please order by 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
Our 100% all natural Promise
Like all of the FINFISH DIRECT fish, they are 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives or chemicals.
How to Cook
- The preferred method of preparation is pan-frying, whether breaded or just in a bit of butter
PREMIUM • WILD-cAUGHT • 100% NATURAL • ETHICALLY-SOURCED
NO CHEMICALS, NO ADDITIVES
The majority of fish on the market has STPP (Sodium Tripolyphosphate) added prior to freezing in order to retain moisture, which results in an increased fillet size and shrinkage when cooked. STPP is a chemical, used in cleaning products, detergents, soaps, paints, ceramics.
THERE IS NO STPP ADDED TO ANY OF OUR FISH, EVER.
PURE. NATURAL. PROTEIN
Finfish Direct is proud to offer only pure, natural protein. Our Yellow Perch is processed and frozen within hours of catch.
Our fish are wild-caught from the fresh waters of Lake Erie, right here in North America and served to your table.
PURE, NATURAL FLAVOR
These delicious freshwater fish are popular throughout the United States for their sweet, delicate taste.
IQF SINGLE FROZEN
Our fish are processed and ‘Individually Quick Frozen’ (one-time) within hours of catch at our nearby HACCP approved facility.
Our chemical-free fish is harvested using strict ethical, sustainable and traceable practices