Our lakefish is 100% natural. No additives. No chemicals.
WE ONLY SELL PURE, NATURAL, PROTEIN!
What is STPP?
We encourage everyone to check the “ingredients” on their current box of fish products to see if there has been any STPP included. (It is required by law!)
How is STPP added?
What does STPP look like? :
1. The STPP treated frozen fillet will appear to be coated in white, as though freezer burned, but it’s just sodium- like sidewalk salt on your boots.
2. Fillet immediately shrinks upon contact with heat.
3. A milky liquid forms around fillet in pan.
4. Fillet easily splits apart- especially in thinner areas.
5. The actual portion size is significanty reduced.
Finfish Direct VS STPP Fillet
(Pure Natural Protein) (Sodium Tripolyphosphate)